The 2014 Annual Meeting of the Nelson Baptist Association is less than three months away! It will be Sunday, August 24, at First Baptist Church in Mt Washington. We’re excited about what the Lord will do through our meeting this fall.
Please assist us in promoting and preparing for the meeting by informing and inviting your congregation. The meeting is open not only to elected messengers, but to any guest who wishes to attend.
Please use the following materials in your promotion:
- Invitation Letter from Stan Lowery, Director of Missions
- Small Poster to use in promoting the event
- Flyers for distribution to your congregation
- Exhibitor Application Form application form to give to ministries that may wish to exhibit at our meeting
- Attendance Estimate Form – We ask that you help us prepare materials and food by supplying an estimate of the number attending by August 18.
- Banner Graphic for promotional use on your websites and materials
We will need many workers for this event. If you have those in your congregation who would be willing to assist with the children or youth events or in ushering, greeting, set up and clean, please contact the Association Office.
Further program information and schedules are available on our annual meeting page. Churches will also be receiving paper copies in the mail.